It is terribly unfortunate that we often wait for a health crisis before we take action to avoid heart disease. The number one killer in America is all too often an unnecessary result of avoidance and denial, when simple preventative measures can be taken. Learn how to protect your heart and increase energy and vitality at the same time and give yourself the gift of health. The three principle risk factors of heart disease include high blood pressure, elevated levels of homocysteine and family history of heart disease. Know your risks.
An overview of powerful Vitamin Supplements & facilitators of Heart Health.
- Vitamin B12, B6, Folic Acid – lowers homocysteine levels, (a primary cause of hardening and thickening of artery walls which leads to heart attacks) and reduce the risk of heart disease, stroke and Alzheimer’s and may even reverse artery damage
- Vitamin C – Lowers blood pressure and cholesterol, combats heart disease and cancer, prevents free radical damage
- Vitamin E – Significantly lowers risk of heart disease, cardiac arrest, coronary artery disease and arteriosclerosis, protects muscle from free radical damage, promotes muscle repair, (400-800 IU natural vitamin E reduces risk of heart attack)
- Antioxidants – Lowers cholesterol levels and blood pressure, fights free radicals which decrease risk of heart disease, cancer, stroke, diabetes, asthma, ulcers, joint disease
- CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q10) – Strengthens the heart and promotes healthy cardiovascular function, improves circulation and relaxation of heart muscle promoting proper blood flow, effective in treatment and prevention of congestive heart failure, hypertension, angina, artherosclerosis…learn more about this important supplement with our resources!
- EFA (Essential Fatty Acid) – Known as good fats, such as fish oil, flaxseed oil and borage oil rich in omega 3, 6 and 9 – regulates blood pressure and lowers cholesterol
- Garlic – inhibits plaque build up on artery walls, lowers blood pressure, lowers cholesterol, triglycerides, phospholipids in the bloodstream
Two often overlooked risk factors associated with heart disease include pain and snoring.
Pain Why? Because all pain is due to inflammation. Inflammation is the cause of virtually all heart attacks, high blood pressure, all types of cardiovascular disease, strokes, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, arthritis etc. Learn more about this and other important heart health factors and select the link below.
- Heart attacks are 400% more prevalent in snorers! Snorers have higher risk of high blood pressure and strokes.
To learn more about Vitamin B12, CoQ10, EFA (essential fatty acid) and other powerful vitamin supplements for prevention of heart disease, please enjoy our convenient resources. We wish you all the best in good health: the best vitamins for your heart.